What Is A Fungal Infection?
- Fungal Infections are characterised by flaky skin and are often sore & itchy.
- The skin can be reddened especially when the infection is on the bottom or side of the foot.
- Moist areas between toes can look white, may split, may smell and are often itchy and sore.
- Fungal infections are highly contagious and easily spread between family members or anyone walking barefooted where an infected foot has trodden.
- Correct diagnosis is vital followed by application of an appropriate medication to remove the infection.
- Other specialised treatments may be administered.
How We Can Help
- The most effective treatment is to have your feet thoroughly and professionally assessed by a FeetcarePlus Professional.
- We give advice and suggestions to ensure your feet are comfortable for the longest possible time, and provide information packs on the management of Fungal Infections.
- Call 01462 790065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation.